top of page



A public adjuster is a licensed and trained specialist that adjusts and recovers insurance claims for damage losses to homeowners, commercial property owners and businesses. Public adjusters work solely for the policyholder and not for the insurance company.


When policyholders have sustained damage or a loss to their property, the insurance company has to fulfill certain obligations under the policy.

PICC deals with the insurance company to assure the rightful recovery of these obligations. Insurance companies use many tactics to minimize the settlement to their policy holders, often times leaving the insured with out of pocket expenses. 


What is the difference between a Public Adjuster and an Insurance Company Adjuster?

The insurance company adjuster or independent claim adjuster are both employed by the insurance company and can’t protect both your interest and the interest of his/her employer at the same time. The insurance company adjuster will often offer to settle a claim for the sum they see fit, which is not always in favor of the policyholder.
A Public Adjuster is an insurance adjuster expert who works exclusively for you the policyholder. We are experts in reading the final print and understanding your policy, coverage and the insurance company responsibilities in order to negotiate a better settlement.

Who uses the services of public adjusters?

Public Adjusters are utilized by individuals and all types of businesses and professions, including banks, accountants, attorneys, and even insurance adjusters and agents on their own losses. Once a person has experienced the benefits of our services, they will rarely attempt to settle a claim without our assistance.

What is the percentage your office charges?

The standard fee for public adjusting services is a small percentage of the amount recovered from the Insurance Company. These fees are regulated by the Florida Department of Financial Services.

Do we have to pay any fees upfront?

No. We are not paid until money is collected from the Insurance Company. In fact, we spend our money and our time helping to document and process your claim before we are paid anything. Our inspection is completely free.


Can I file my insurance claim myself?

Of course you can file your own claim, but it is not recommended. Insurance policies tend to be filled with complicated language and technical terms that make it very difficult to understand. Our Public Adjusters are the most skilled, seasoned and experienced public adjusters in the business. We know how to sift through confusing insurance policy language to make sure you get paid the maximum amount possible. Often times, we are asked to help clients who unsuccessfully try to settle claims themselves. Insurance companies hire adjusters to look out for their best interest; we believe you should do the same.

I have already settled my claim but I did not receive enough money to cover the damages. Is it too late to try to get more money?

Whether your claim was under-paid or it was denied, as long as the damage occurred less than 5 years ago from the date of loss, it is not too late to collect more money. Our expert public adjusters will review your claim for free to see if you qualify for more money. Then, we will go after your insurance company for everything that you are owed.

If I hire a public adjuster can I get a rate increase; or can my insurance company drop me?

Florida law protects your right to hire a public adjuster. They cannot drop you or raise your rates because you decide to hire a public adjuster.

What are the kinds of claims your company handles? Do you take either Commercial & Residential claims?

PICC, works residential and commercial claims. We handle all claims: Fire Damage, Flood Damage, Hurricane Damage, Smoke Damage , Collision Damage, Water damage due to Broken Pipes and/or AC leaks, Water Heater Leaks, Wind Damage , Fallen Objects Damage, Vandalism Damage, Grow House are some examples you can count on us to deal with your Insurance Company.

If I had another Public Adjuster but I was not satisfied with their services can I reopen that case with your office?


Absolutely, all you need to do is contact their office and get a release of representation from them so we can send it to the insurance company and that would allow us to reopen your case.

What areas do your adjusters visit?

We cover areas in Tampa, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Dade, Broward, Naples, and the Florida Keys.

When does the adjuster go out to the house?

It all depends the area you are located. Our goal is to go out to the property as soon as possible. We inspect even on the weekends to be able to accommodate our clients.

Did Not find the answer to your questions?

If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, our team is here to answer any questions you may have.


Please e-mail us now, our response team will get back to you within 24 business hours.

If you require immediate assistance Call us Now.


bottom of page